17 October 2006

Travelling

As I wrote in my first post, travelling is another of my great passions. The map above, taken from my Virtual Tourist (shortly referred to as "VT") page, shows the countries I have been to, so far. I know they are not well recognizable, so I'll write the list:
- Austria
- Croatia
- France
- Germany
- Greece
- Ireland
- Italy
- Luxembourg
- Poland
- Portugal
- San Marino
- Slovenia
- Spain
- Switzerland
- United Kingdom
This list includes places where I've spent just few hours (Luxembourg, San Marino and Portugal) and where, therefore, I must go again. To know more about the locations I have visited, see my page (link on the left side of this webpage).
European countries I still have to visit:
- Albania
- Andorra
- Armenia
- Belarus
- Belgium
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bulgaria
- Cyprus
- Czechia (I don't like calling it "Czech Republic")
- Denmark
- Estonia
- Finland
- Georgia
- Hungary (only until 25th October, when I'll go to Budapest!)
- Iceland
- Latvia
- Liechtenstein
- Lithuania
- Macedonia (I don't call it FYROM)
- Malta
- Moldova
- Monaco
- Montenegro
- Netherlands
- Norway
- Romania
- Russia (the whole country)
- Serbia
- Slovakia
- Sweden
- Turkey
- Ukraine
- Vatican city
I want to make it clear that I consider as European countries all the states that are members of the Council of Europe, which includes the Caucasian Republic, Russia and Turkey. I also consider Israel as European, although it is located in Asia.
Other countries I may visit:
- Australia
- Canada
- Egypt
- Latin America
- New Zealand - ...
Bye,
Michele

No comments:

Places I have visited