07 November 2006

new blog name and more

I have not updated this blog for twenty days! I knew I was a bad blogger, since I'm not constant enough. Anyway, I got my three-year degree in Translation and Interpretation on 19th October with a not very high mark: 104/110. While I was speaking, none of the five professors listened at me! I was very upset. After that, I had a good experience, that is the journey to Budapest, where I spent one week with my mum from 25th October to 1st November. I'll talk more in detail about this journey next time. However, university is starting again on Monday and, although it is a different course, I'll still have the same French teachers. Blah! I am going out now! That's quite unusual for me because I have no friends, so no reason to go out! Antonia Arslan, a professor of Armenian descent now living in Padova, is coming to Rovigo, so I'm going to listen at her with my grand-father who has read a novel by her dealing with the Armenian genocide. However, we don't know about what she will talk now. Let's see... By the way, since I'm too lazy and will have little time from next week, I will definitely use only this blog but will post in different languages to make it European. Bye, Michele

No comments:

Places I have visited